|AdaraMAX IPTV multiple benefits:
- Supports Cisco's IPTV set-tops and the advanced video services they deliver - MPEG4, MPEG2, HDTV, DVR, Multi-Room DVR, IPG, VOD, Fast channel change, web-based applications, games, multiple Picture-in-Picture images on one screen - and much more!
- Cisco’s unique IPTV set-tops feature System-on-a-Chip (SOC) and integrated IP-over-Coax enabling STB networking over existing coax wiring
CIS330, HD/SD, MPEG2/4
CIS430, HD/SD, MPEG-2/4, DVR
- A Proven Cisco Solution - based on 15 years of optimization & refinement and 30 million set-tops across hundreds of sites
- Reduces capital expenditures - no need to purchase a full Cisco IPTV Services Delivery Platform or components from multiple vendors.
- Lower operating expenses – daily oversight is handled by Adara experts
- Operates with legacy billing systems - no need to change billing vendors; smooth, no hassle transition
Once you provide Adara with an Internet connection at your location with 1.5 Mbps or greater bandwidth, we will integrate the RNCS at your location and connect it to our Toronto-based control centre, via a secured VPN connection, where the Cisco IPTV Services Delivery Server (ISDS) resides. In this way, the ISDS at our control centre becomes your services delivery server. From there our specialists handle the daily operation of the system.
Your data remains secure through a series of security measures including mandatory firewalls and encryption. Our system is further backed by elements of Cisco’s Disaster Recovery Program which provides the necessary redundancy in the unlikely event of a catastrophic incident. Uptime and security are highly assured.
Adara's experienced staff ofIPTV experts can help with a broad array of operational services, including:
- Support for broadcast video, HD, DVR, VOD, IPG and IPPV
- Assistance with channel lineup changes/new video services
- Resolving issues with your billing vendor related to ISDS/billing questions
- Responding to first-level call support from your staff
- 24x7x365 monitoring
Additional Service Options
- Onsite support on a monthly/quarterly/bi-annual basis
- Spares pool for key ISDP components
- Additional applications support
- Large-scale Move/Add changes
- Provision of channel lineup performance information
- Automated set-top box staging and redeployment services
- Financing is available to qualifying customers through Adara’s partnership with Cisco Capital (Canada) in virtually any form desirable including capital or operating leases. Now, even your minimal CAPEX for this hosted IPTV solution can be turned into a simple monthly payment.