|AdaraMAX multiple benefits:
- Supports Cisco's advanced digital set-tops including the latest, hybrid RF + IP models and the advanced digital services they deliver - HD, DVR, Whole-Home DVR, VOD, SVOD, PPV, SD, MPEG2, MPEG4, IPTV
- Reduces CAPEX - no need to purchase a full Digital Network Control System (DNCS) or DAC and other equipment. Also, avoid an entire costly rebuild or upgrade with the Switched Digital Video (SDV) option
- Lowers OPEX - a majority of daily oversight is pushed out to Adara representatives; lowers your staffing needs and costs
- Provides extensive, advanced monitoring and oversight capabilities - a unique solution that transfers daily digital headend operations to AdaraMAX specialists
- Operates with legacy billing systems – no need to change billing vendors; smooth, no hassle transition
- Can overlay technology on existing non-Cisco sites - allows both legacy set-top boxes to be deployed on the same system
- Provides useful marketing and operational data – The AdaraMAX Utilities Portal provides you with remote, real-time set-top box diagnostics, equipment monitoring and control, network status reports, case/trouble-ticket tracking, powerful viewership statistics and MUCH more
With as little as 1 – 2 Mbps secured VPN connectivity between your location and our Toronto-based control centre, our Cisco Digital Broadband Control System (DBDS) with all of its associated elements including the Digital Network Control System (DNCS) becomes your digital headend. From there our specialists handle the daily operation of the system.
Your data remains secure through a series of security measures including mandatory firewalls and encryption. Our system is further backed by elements of Cisco’s Disaster Recovery Program which provides the necessary redundancy in the unlikely event of a catastrophic incident. Uptime and security are highly assured.
Adara's experienced staff of digital cable and network experts can help you with a wide array of standard and advanced DNCS services, including:
- Support for broadcast video, HD, DVR, IPG and IPPV
- Provision of Cisco’s latest High Definition Interactive Program Guide and daily program data
- Assistance with channel lineup changes and new video services
- Hub addition and consolidation
- Resolution of DNCS-related issues with your billing vendor
- Daily technical support for your staff
- 24x7x365 monitoring
Additional Service Options
- Easy upgrade to Switched Digital Video (SDV) and IPTV
- Upgrade to AdaraMAX VOD, hosted & managed VOD solution
- Automated set-top box staging and redeployment services
- Financing & leasing options in cooperation with Cisco Capital
- Switched Digital Video (SDV) providing a 500%+ increase in network capacity for more HD channels and other services at lower cost than any disruptive rebuild, upgrade or analog reclamation using DTAs. Looking for a way to transition to IPTV? SDV is the way to go with no stranded capital or forklift upgrade of set-top boxes. Bottom Line -- SDV give you a lot MORE for a lot LESS. And our hosted & managed approach means that, now, even smaller operators can take advantage of the power of SDV.